– Ticket Concerns –

What is this ticket system?

– This “ticket” would appear as an in-game item that is available in our premium item mall. By using this, it would allow you to have access to Act3 contents till Abyss.

What are the contents that’s you can open when you activate one ticket?
– Acts 3-5
– Stonehenge
– 2nd Attack
– Abyss

*** On a side note: There will be no need for a Stonehenge Ticket. To enter a dungeon in Stonehenge, the character needs to talk to the altar near the portal to give 5 essences (the type of essence depends on the dungeon that you would like to enter).

How much would that ticket cost?
– 4000 Tcoins.

Do we have to purchase tickets for every character?

– No, the ticket is good for all 6 characters that you would create in your account. To make things simpler, 1 ticket = 1 account access

Do we have to pay for it monthly or does the ticket have expiration?
– No, the ticket has no expiration and is permanent once the account has been granted access.

Where can I buy the ticket?
– The ticket can be purchased through the in-game item shop. To open the item shop, you can click on the small “Premium Shop” button that is located just below the mini map. You can also use the shortcut key/button – “c”.

– Other Concerns –

Will there be a character wipe?
 – There will be no character wipe for this phase (the one that’s gonna start this today – June 30, 2011).

How will I charge/load my account with Tcoins?
 – click here

Billing Concerns?

– Please send us an email to hellgatesupport@t3fun.com. If you encounter a specific error message, please include a screenshot to your email inquiry.

That’s it for now… further questions can be asked in this thread. Thank you!

GM Verin